Monday, October 27, 2014

E5P Mega Buy

I recently bought a few items from the UK bargain site Everything 5 Pounds and I must say when the postman delivered my package I was shaking with excitement. I anticipated every piece silently praying that they fit well and I gotta say everything is amazing! I'll add pictures of me in them soon.


This tunic top is as beautiful as it is on the model. I got it in a 20 although I should have sized down. What resulted however is a cleveage baring, flowy top that's sexy as heck!
  
This coat I was very concerned about since I wasn't sure it would fit my hips since it looked a bit straight and also that it could be too baggy. I went for the middle ground and got a size 18 and it fit!  This does not have any stretch in it but that and the silkiness added to the elegance of it.
 
Originally got it in burgundy, this top is the sexiest I own. It's so cute and edgy! Perfect to pair with a pair of skinnies and jacket.


This is my favorite piece. Its a silky, stretchy bomber jacket and it's so beautiful. This one gave me sleepless nights waiting for it to come. The biggest size they had was a UK14 and since it looked baggy and was stretchy I decided to go for it. I'm not disappointed!

I'm forever looking for a good bargain and E5P fulfills all of my retail therapy and I don't have to break the bank to do it! 

Stay cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You, Cutie Pie?...